[pgh-pm] November is Upon Us!

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Nov 1 11:59:27 CST 2004

It was Monday, November 01, 2004 when Michael G Schwern took the soap box, saying:
: On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 11:29:47AM -0500, Casey West wrote:
: >   If you do not vote tomorrow, and you are capable, I will flog you.*
: >
: >   * Unless you're dead.
:
: Your clarification seems to imply that the dead are capable of voting.
:
: [ ] Kerry
: [ ] Bush
: [*] Brains

That was the intent, yes. I had to add some humor, since I'm not
actually likely to flog anyone. But I may hire floggers.

But on topic, is anyone interested in a talk titled "Using Perl to
Write Scripting Lanauges" ? I've got some stuff on that and I think
it's pretty slick.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with PHP
If you're lucky and the HTTP connection doesn't time out, you shoot