[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | 05.12.2004

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon May 10 11:30:09 CDT 2004

It was Monday, May 10, 2004 when Michael G Schwern took the soap box, saying:
: On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 11:09:43PM +0000, casey at geeknest.com wrote:
: > *Technical Gathering*
: >
: > Two excellent talks, then downstairs for food and drink.
:
: Did you say you needed another short talk?  I've been doing some moderately
: interesting things testing HTML using XPath that could eat 15 or 20 minutes.

We're set for May. Dan Wright and Chris Winters will be speaking. Can
I sign you up for June 9th?

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with APL
You hear a gunshot and there's a hole in your foot, but you don't