[pgh-pm] Meeting Space Needed

Chris Winters chris at cwinters.com
Fri May 7 14:25:24 CDT 2004

On May 7, 2004, at 3:02 PM, Casey West wrote:
> We've got two possibilities. One on the South Side close to where
> we're meeting now, another at CMU. Speak up if you care which place. I
> hope to have the plans nailed down by Monday. I want this to be
> convenient so if location is a deal breaker for you, speak up.

Either is okay by me, although if I had to pick between them I'd choose
the South Side because it's closer to more places to eat (and a closer
drive for me).

> I'm looking for one more ~30 minute talk for this month, perhaps from
> a YAPC speaker looking for practice?

I'm still working on my talk (lots of time to fill), but part of it
will be creating a 'Hello YAPC' application in OpenInteract2. That
should take about a half hour and I'd appreciate the excellent practice
of doing that in front of people.

Also: who's going to YAPC? I pinged the list about this a month or two
ago but back then it was too far in the future, too foggy for people to
predict. Now it's only a month away...

Chris

--
Chris Winters
Creating enterprise-capable snack systems since 1988