[pgh-pm] Re: Meeting Tomorrow

Chris Winters chris at cwinters.com
Tue Jul 13 14:45:10 CDT 2004

On Jul 13, 2004, at 3:03 PM, Shawn L. Djernes wrote:
> I would like to come to the meeting tomorrow but do not know where
> Cepstral is and how you get their via the bus.  Please respond
> directly because I get mailing list in digest form (thought it was
> going to have more traffic) so the digest may get here after I have to
> leave tomorrow.  Also what time is the meeting.

Cepstral is at 18th and Carson, directly above the Brugger's Bagel
place on the NE corner. Entrance is on the 18th St side.

Lots of buses go by or near there -- off the top of my head there's the
54C (from Oakland/Strip) and most/all of the 51 (from Downtown). You
could also take the trolley to Station Square and hoof it if you're
into walking.

Chris

--
Chris Winters
Creating enterprise-capable snack systems since 1988