[pgh-pm] meeting tomorrow?

Chris Winters chris at cwinters.com
Tue Jul 13 11:33:38 CDT 2004

> Yes, at Cepstral on the North Side. ...

South Side! :-)

> I'm up for talking about Perl's cool new email handling modules, if
> there are any votes to listen. :-)

I'm very interested -- you mean the stuff Simon's been working on, right?

> Anyone else feel like talking about anything? Ranting? 2-25 minute
> slots available. :-)

I can always rant (or even talk), but I hate to be the only one talking
all the time...  That said, I did a lightning talk about the CPAN Workflow
module at YAPC::NA that I can go over and expand with examples.

Chris

--
Chris Winters (chris at cwinters.com)
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.