[pgh-pm] so who's going to YAPC?

Chris Winters chris at cwinters.com
Sat Jan 10 21:48:01 CST 2004

Yes, YAPC 2004 is six months away, but the admirable fact that they
planned it farther in advance should inspire us to create our plans
early too. Or at least some preliminary plans...

Barring emergencies I'll be going, and since it's only about 3 1/2
hours away (in Buffalo) I assume I'll be driving rather than flying. I
also assume that we'll implement some ridesharing scheme as well -- not
everyone has a car, or at least a car they can wrest from their SO for
a few days... Hopefully we can coordinate something along those lines.

Interested?

Chris

--
Chris Winters
Creating enterprise-capable snack systems since 1988