[pgh-pm] website down?

Chris Winters chris at cwinters.com
Mon Jan 5 10:13:51 CST 2004

On Jan 5, 2004, at 10:47 AM, Barrie Slaymaker wrote:
> What are you using for workflow editing?
>
> I've been looking for a reasonable graph / diagram editor to use as a
> front end for various generative programming tasks (state machines and
> data flow mostly) for a while, but none have looked open source and
> good/easy enough to build what I want out of.

It's actually the other side of the coin, a generic (and simple!)
workflow system to manage this stuff. It's just a state machine but
geared toward everyday rather than academic problems.

That said, the graphical designer used for the java-based OSWorkflow
system [1] might be a good start. OSWorkflow is one of the reasons I
wanted to stress simplicity in a Perl project.

Chris

[1] http://wiki.opensymphony.com/space/Getting+Started

--
Chris Winters
Creating enterprise-capable snack systems since 1988