[pgh-pm] website down?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Jan 5 08:35:27 CST 2004

It was Friday, January 02, 2004 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: Is the pgh.pm.org website down? I was out of town for the Dec
: book-giveaway and didn't hear what was on tap for January.

It was only mostly dead.  :-)

A nasty runaway process was killing the server.

I had to get a real vacation.  I spent two weeks away from the
Intarweb and I haven't been happier.  As for January, I've heard
rumors of folks wanting to talk about stuff but I haven't scheduled
anything.

Would two of you like to volunteer yourselves to talk about something?

Adam, you mentioned to me you wanted to talk about building CPAN
releasable distrubutions?

Since the meeting is just on Wednesday of this week I'll understand if
noone wants to put themselves out there.  I will do one talk if that
is the case, and of course we can go out to eat and drink!

: PS - Happy new year!

Ditto.

  Casey West

--
"Real programmers don't work from 9 to 5. If any real programmers are
around at 9am it's because they were up all night."