[pgh-pm] Emergency Dinner Meetup 2004-02-21

Adam J.Foxson afoxson at pobox.com
Fri Feb 20 01:03:33 CST 2004

On Feb 20, 2004, at 12:34 AM, Casey West wrote:

> Michael Schwern is in town and wants to be social, I think we can
> acommidate. Speak up if you'd like to come on Saturday, so we have an
> idea of who to look for. Thanks!

As some of you might not be aware, Michael Schwern is--among many other
things--the pumpking of Perl 1, Perl 5 Porter, Perl 6 Quality Chair, a
CPAN contributor/maintainer of 42 distributions (several of which are
in the perl core), YAPC/TPC/O'Reilly Open Source Convention presenter,
and a reviewer/contributor of several perl books.

I, for one, will be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Personally, I'd recommend you do the same; He's not often in our neck
of the woods. :-)

---
Adam J. Foxson