[pgh-pm] Feb meeting

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Feb 4 10:18:24 CST 2004

It was Tuesday, February 03, 2004 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: On Feb 3, 2004, at 9:48 AM, Casey West wrote:
: >I've got one talk for this month.  Adam Foxson is writing a talk on
: >releasing code to the CPAN and one of us will be giving that talk.  If
: >you'd like to talk on anything (even Haskell :-).  We're an open group
: >of minds.
:
: Along the CPAN vein I can talk about mock objects in general --
: Test::MockObject plus some general theory -- and DBD::Mock in
: particular. (It should be on CPAN by next Wednesday, just a few more
: tests...) Maybe ~20 minutes?

Tom Moertel is indeed going to talk about Haskell, so that brings us to
our limit of two talks. Can I put this on the March (10th) schedule?

  Casey West

--
Good Idea: Having breakfast served to you in bed.
Bad Idea:  Having tennis balls served to you in bed.