[pgh-pm] The Great Geek Christmas Giveaway Party: 2004-12-08

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Dec 8 08:40:13 CST 2004

It was Wednesday, December 08, 2004 when Michael G Schwern took the soap box, saying:
: As for the entertainment I'm going to be brining a smattering of stuff.
: MST3K, Red Dwarf, Invader ZIM, Look Around You, Futurama, The Gamers and
: maybe some anime.  Then we can choose from there.  Bring your own stuff.

And aslo don't forget to bring books and other geek things that you
don't need/want anymore as a charity for the rest of us. One person's
dead technology is another's love interest... or something. :-)

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with APL
You hear a gunshot and there's a hole in your foot, but you don't