[pgh-pm] The Great Geek Christmas Giveaway Party: 2004-12-08

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Dec 6 18:40:01 CST 2004

This month we're holding our annual Ramahanuquanzmas Party. We have a
few nice things lined up. By-and-large, the evening is about
relaxing. Here are the items on the adgenda.

- Schwern from Fish Pants Entertainment will be entertainmenting us
  with a wide variety of geek-oriented films and program
  episodes. Lots of robots will be included. *Important* We'd like to
  score a TV for the display. Can anyone bring a TV?

- Pizza will be on the menu. We'll order in. I'm going to work on
  getting this sponsored. If it happens then yay, but bring a few
  bucks just in case.

- Geek giveaway! Bring stuff you're looking to give away to a needy
  geek. I'm going to bring books, clean conference shirts that are too
  large for me, and maybe even a few neat USB peripherals I don't use
  anymore. We'll devise a clever system of redistributing the
  wealth. Bring as much as you like, it will find a good home.

If you plan to attend, please let me know so I can get a rough idea of
how many will be there. If you don't let me know, come anyway. We
don't mind.

The meetings are in the same place as usual, Cepstral's offices off of
East Carson and 18th. Details are on our website from any other
meeting. Me, or someone, will get this stuff posted on the wiki at:
  http://pgh.pm.org/cgi-bin/wiki

  Casey West

--
Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the
usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody