[pgh-pm] Trying to find Adam Foxson

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Aug 16 22:16:05 CDT 2004

It was Monday, August 16, 2004 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: Adam Foxson (Fox) is a Pittsburgh Perl Monger and many of you may know
: him, or have met him. I'm trying to locate him. His blog is down, email
: at pobox.com is bouncing, and hasn't been on IRC in 120 days. If you
: have any clues on his existence I'd be happy to hear about them.

I found him. Work just has him hammered so he hasn't been active. No
biggie.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Ada
After correctly packaging your foot, you attempt to concurrently load