[lenzo@cepstral.com: Re: [pgh-pm] Meeting Today]

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Aug 11 16:08:22 CDT 2004

It was Wednesday, August 11, 2004 when Peter Williams took the soap box, saying:
: Where is the Beehive?  I've never been there (nor to a PM meeting,
: hoping to make tonight my first).  Any bus directions from Sq.Hill,
: better than the 54C?

Beehive is 13th and East Carson. At least a few of us will be walking
form 18th to 13th. I wish I knew something about the bus
system. You're welcome to find us at either place.

  Casey West

--
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet; when toast is
dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose