[lenzo@cepstral.com: Re: [pgh-pm] Meeting Today]

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Aug 11 15:53:26 CDT 2004

It was Wednesday, August 11, 2004 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: On Aug 11, 2004, at 4:40 PM, Casey West wrote:
: >Let's go to bhe beehive!
:
: I'm down with that. Should we meet there or still in front of cepstral?

Cepstral, just in case someone coming hasn't read this, or won't by
then. We can leave Cepstral at ~7:15. The walk should be nice.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Oracle
You decide to shoot yuourself in the foot and go out to buy a gun -