[pgh-pm] Meeting Today

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Aug 11 12:37:15 CDT 2004

I forgot to ask Kevin about meeting at Cepstral this month. I've not
received word so I think we should find another way. I propose we meet
outside Cepstral initially, at 19:00 and find a place to eat from
there. I was thinking that this month we could find a place with
wireless and work together to jump start a new pgh.pm.org site based on
a wiki. Something with revision control. Then we can work together on
meeting planning.

  Casey West

--
Good Idea: Tossing a penny into a fountain to make a wish.
Bad Idea:  Tossing your cousin Penny into a fountain to make a wish.