[pgh-pm] That time again.

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Aug 4 00:04:31 CDT 2004

It's nearly time for another Pittsburgh Perl Mongers meeting!

[SFX: triumphant trumpets]

I was thinking we could do a workshop style meeting. Workshops are a
place to discuss works in progress. Get ideas out there, solicit
solutions to problems, invite people to hack on code with you, and so
on. Completely free form. Each topic will go on as long as there's
interest. If you have something to talk about then we can create an
ad-hoc agenda at the beginning of the meeting to make sure we get them
all. We'll stop when people get bored and, at some point, probably
continue at a place having food and drink.

What do you think?

  Casey West

--
If unix is the face of the future I wanna go back to quill pens.
 -- Joseph Snipp