[pgh-pm] WTB Monitor

schwern at pobox.com schwern at pobox.com
Thu Apr 8 18:20:21 CDT 2004

Hi, folks.  I just got back into town last week and boy are my arms tired.
I'm here for a six month contract working downtown at Grant Street Group on
Forbes and Grant.

I moved my desktop computer with me, but not the big, heavy, expensive to ship
19" CRT monitor.  So I'm looking to buy a monitor out here.  Either a cheap
19" CRT that I can use while I'm here and then resell later, or a good price
on an LCD monitor that I can bring back with me.

Any leads?

PS  If this is off topic for the list, slappings a plenty.

--
Michael G Schwern   <schwern at pobox.com>   http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance     <perl-qa at perl.org>       Kwalitee Is Job One