[pgh-pm] SPOPS slides from October presentation

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Oct 21 20:32:56 CDT 2003

It was Tuesday, October 21, 2003 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: Casey West wrote:
: >No doubt.  I'd like to limit one per person.  Email me, or the list,
: >with what you want to do.  I'm looking for around six to call it a
: >success.  :-)  I'll get the site updated tonight to reflect that we'll
: >be doing lightning talks in November.
:
: If we're looking for six then maybe can we have 'thunder and lightning'
: talks -- relax the time restrictions to 5-10 minutes, not that anyone
: obeys the five minutes anyway :-)

Hey, you're giving away secret time planning knowledge!  Get someone
up there, don't ring the bell, they'll talk for 10-15 minutes.  :-)

Now forget I ever said that!

  Casey West

--
"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the
guts to bite people themselves."