[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | 11.12.2003

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Nov 3 21:51:28 CST 2003

It was Tuesday, November 04, 2003 when casey at geeknest.com took the soap box, saying:
:
: *Technical Gathering*
:
: Lightning Talks
[snip]
: *Talks*
:
: *Chris Winters*   Using Class::Observable
: *Casey West*      Learn Perl in Five Minutes

Can we get anybody else?  If not, I might have to show birth pictures,
since at this very moment my wife is in labor!  :-)

Please sign up to do some lighting talks.  About anything, no
preparation required, rants most welcome!

I'll see you guys next Wednesday, but now I must be off to the
hospital.

  Casey West

--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgmmng.