[pgh-pm] Meeting today?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue May 13 12:35:19 CDT 2003

It was Monday, May 12, 2003 when Pat Gunn took the soap box, saying:
: Was there a meeting today?
: The website is *VERY* unclear -- http://pgh.pm.org indicates
: a meeting on 5/12/2003 at 19:00. When I click on that, I get
: a page where the top says 5/14/2003, and suggests that it's
: either 19:00 or 19:30. I went to Sorrento's (I think), and
: there was a sign on the door indicating that it was closed.
: *sigh*

I am quite sorry for this mixup, but the meeting is on Wednesday at
Sorrento's.  I hope to see you there, and I've fixed the web site as
well.

But just for reference, <http://pgh.pm.org/meetings.html> states:

  Meetings are always held on the *second Wednesday* of every month at
  *19:00* , except times when they aren't held the second Wednesday of
  every month at 19:00.  Announcements will be made in the event of a
  schedule change.

And our only meeting so far that will not be at this prescribed date
and time will be in June, and <http://pgh.pm.org/m/200306.html>
states:

  *Note:*  This meeting is *not* on the second Wednesday of the month,
  it's on the second Saturday.

: I guess the next meeting, whenever it is, will be my first

Again, sorry for the confusion, I hope to see you tomorrow.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with AIX
You can shoot yourself in the foot with either a .38 or a .45.