[pgh-pm] Perl for Sysadmins tutorial

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Mar 25 16:35:29 CST 2003

Hi,
I'm the president of the Western PA Linux Users' Group and we have invited
David Blank-Edelman, author of O'Reilly's Perl for Systems Administration,
to give a tutorial on Sunday April 6th at CMU.
If you are interested, there is more information on our website here:
http://www.wplug.org/psa/

There is a cost of $10 involved for printing of materials and
refreshments. Given the short time frame before this, I've decided it
would be easiest to offer times to meet people to collect money, rather
than trust the postal system. The first one will be tonight at 6pm until
8pm at the Panera Bread across from the O in Oakland. I will offer other
times, but I haven't scheduled  them yet. Sign up and I will email future
dates.

Email me directly if you have any questions.

thanks
-james