[pgh-pm] Parking updates and new web site page idea.

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Mar 12 11:23:25 CST 2003

So the parking situation has been updated on the web site.  Tonight
should be a nice time.  I know of at least three tech/community things
that will be happening tonight from the release of a Perl based SMTP
server to the launch of a new IRC bot tied to the CPAN.  I'm excited.

Also, I've created (but not linked to) a new web page for the people
of Pittsburgh Perl Mongers.  This will server as a place for shameless
self promotion and such.

  http://pgh.pm.org/people.html

Please email me, or tell me at the meeting, of your details should you
want to be listed.  Everything is optional with the exception of some
name (a nickname is fine).  The listings will be in alphabetical
order.

  Casey West

--
>   Once you dump SOLARIS, you're just a hop, skip and a jump from realizing
> that your US$20k Sun E250 can be replaced with US$5k worth of Intel-based
> equipment from a reputable vendor, such as IBM.
Dream on. -- Abigail