[ANNOUNCE] March Meeting Plans [WAS: Re: [pgh-pm] Suggestions for places to meet next]

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Mar 6 07:45:18 CST 2003

It was Sunday, March 02, 2003 when Stella Daily took the soap box, saying:
: The Kiva Han coffee shop on South Craig Street (400 S.
: Craig I believe) is pretty decent -- I've never seen it
: horribly crowded, there's free wireless, and it's near
: a ton of cheap restaurants should we decide we want
: real food afterwards.

This is the one.  We'll meet here.  Tom, if he shows, can educate us
on good and bad coffee.  :-)  The plan is to hang out, relax, get
online, talk about anything.  I'm going to call and see if we can get
a portion of the upstairs reserved.

March 12, 2003
7:00 pm
(website will be updated shortly!)

Thanks for the information and suggestions.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Linux
Generous programmers from around the world all join forces to help you