[pgh-pm] Suggestions for places to meet next

Stella Daily stella at alumni.princeton.edu
Sun Mar 2 20:44:19 CST 2003

The Kiva Han coffee shop on South Craig Street (400 S.
Craig I believe) is pretty decent -- I've never seen it
horribly crowded, there's free wireless, and it's near
a ton of cheap restaurants should we decide we want
real food afterwards.

Jitters in Shadyside also boasts free wireless, but it
is much smaller.

I've also heard good things (granted, "good things"
means "75-cent drafts on Mondays and Tuesdays") from
some Pitt students about Hemingway's bar, also in
Oakland.

-Stella