[pgh-pm] Geek Night

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Jun 23 15:59:31 CDT 2003

It was Monday, June 23, 2003 when Stella Daily took the soap box, saying:
: On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:27:04 -0400, Casey West wrote:
:
: >
: > August 7th, 2003 is Geek Night, anybody interested in
: > going?
:
: Yes, but I heard the Foundry Ale Works was closed? I
: wonder if they know about this?

Good question.  The web site seems to be no more.  That is, I'm
guessing that someone bought it up recently, given the whois
information, the newest record was created on 06/05/2003.

: > More information is at http://pghgeeks.org
:
: I think you need the www in there for it to work.

Indeed you do, thanks.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with APL
You hear a gunshot and there's a hole in your foot, but you don't