[pgh-pm] Where to meet for July?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Jun 19 14:48:58 CDT 2003

It was Tuesday, June 17, 2003 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: It was Tuesday, June 17, 2003 when Stella Daily took the soap box, saying:
: : On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:38:36 -0400, Casey West wrote:
: :
: : >
: : > July is another social meeting, and we don't really
: : > have a plan to
: : > meet anywhere.  Does anyone have an idea?
: :
: : Should it be a place with wireless? If so, Kiva Han is
: : all I can think of...if not, Church Brew Works? Union
: : Grill? Buffalo Blue?
:
: Sadly Telerama has turned the service over to commercial by now, so
: wireless won't be free.  I don't think there is anymore free wireless
: though...

I've gotten more responses to make it an Oakland/Shadyside afair, how
about B&N on Murray?

  Casey West

--
"Is forbitten to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to
do such thing is please not to read notis."