[pgh-pm] Where to meet for July?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Jun 17 11:06:17 CDT 2003

It was Tuesday, June 17, 2003 when Stella Daily took the soap box, saying:
: On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:38:36 -0400, Casey West wrote:
:
: >
: > July is another social meeting, and we don't really
: > have a plan to
: > meet anywhere.  Does anyone have an idea?
:
: Should it be a place with wireless? If so, Kiva Han is
: all I can think of...if not, Church Brew Works? Union
: Grill? Buffalo Blue?

Sadly Telerama has turned the service over to commercial by now, so
wireless won't be free.  I don't think there is anymore free wireless
though...

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Ada
You scour all 154e56 pages of the manuals, looking for references to