[pgh-pm] I'm giving a talk?

David Hand davidhand at davidhand.com
Thu Jul 31 17:44:21 CDT 2003

I mean:  I'm giving a talk!

And you (yes, you!) can choose what it's on!  (erm, "...on what it is!")

Here are your choices:

1.  Parsing JavaScript with JavaScript::Parser (Risky)
        A tutorial on how to use JavaScript::Parser to munge JavaScript
        source code.  Possibly some discussion on the structure of the
        parser, if there's interest.  Risky, because it's not quite done
        yet, but very likely will be by then.

2.  Dr. Weakref
       -- or --
    How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Circular Referneces
        How to use weak references to avoid memory leaks with circular
        references.  With a quick foray into why Perl's garbage
        collector sucks.

3.  Writing extentions for Regexp::Common
        How to use Regexp::Common.  Why Regexp::Common is more
        interesting than a hash of regexeps.  How to extend
        Regexp::Common's library of regexpsps.  (Even if your regexpp
        isn't common!)  Including a bit of rambling on about
        Regexp::Common::JavaScript, used by JavaScript::Parser.

Vote now!  Vote often!  God knows Casey worked hard enough to get me to
send this email.

--
David "cogent" Hand
<http://davidhand.com/> <mailto:davidhand at davidhand.com> <icq:4321282>