[pgh-pm] New Contact Information

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Jul 31 14:56:31 CDT 2003

Hi pgh,

[Note: I admit I'm lazy, this is a mail-merge sort of program, so it's
kind of impersonal, and makes assumptions, like you might want my
contact information. However, you were hand picked. :-)]

I'd like you to have my cell phone number. Now that I've got a decent
carrier I will actually be reachable at this number. I also have text
messaging, so you can use the same number for that. If don't have text
messaging, or can't call or reach me from your location by phone, you
can use the following email address to get me at my phone as well.

  Cell phone number: 1.724.681.2000
  Email gateway:     phone at geeknest.com

Other information for contacting me.  You know, just in case.

  AIM:  caseyrwest
  Work: casey at pair.com

If you've given me your number (cell or otherwise) in the past, I
probably don't have it anymore. If you'd like me to have it now, please
respond and it will be noted.

Finally, to be thorough, my postal address follows. See, Chastity and I
will be receiving a new baby sometime in November of this year, and we
should like to send out an Announcement/Christmas card to you. If you
would like one, please surrender proper information forthwith.

  320 Jackson Avenue
  Vandergrift, PA, USA
  15690

Thanks!

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Ada
After correctly packing your foot, you attempt to concurrently load