[pgh-pm] [dave@lazytoad.com: Re: Perl Mongers Meeting]

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Jan 8 15:03:35 CST 2003

Who knew?  The Robot Club is a Perl Shop!  Book purchases could be a
tad better.  Can anyone donate a used Learning Perl when they come
tonight?

And wireless will be in towe.  :-)

----- Forwarded message from David Ikerd <dave at lazytoad.com> -----

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:04:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Perl Mongers Meeting
From: David Ikerd <dave at lazytoad.com>
To: Casey West <casey at geeknest.com>

	We have up to two ports that you can plug into that are right
along the restaurant near the corner of the Main Arena. I won't be here
that late, (I come in at 8:30 am so I can get some video edited before
things start getting noisy.) But I told Shanna where to let you plug
in. Just ask for her after you come in. If I didn't have obligations
tonight I would stay late, as I am just about to start learning Perl (I
have my Perl for Dummies book here on the desk). Fuzzy, the owner of
the place (who is also gone for the evening) is creating some of the
software that we use for the tournaments on Perl.
	I hope you enjoy yourselves and please pass the word around
about this place. Thanks for your support.

Dave Ikerd aka "Video Dave"
Production Engineer
Robot Club & Grille

----- End forwarded message -----