[pgh-pm] In need of March meeting ideas.

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Feb 27 08:01:04 CST 2003

March meeting is fast approaching, and my first idea was a tour of
Marconi Campus, but that seems unlikley.  March is a social meeting,
I'd like to do something interesting, I just need some ideas.  I'll
do the foot work.

Some of my favorite things to do include going to a good, quite coffee
shop and sitting for a few hours, but I don't know if those exist in
Pittsburgh.  Other ideas might be a trip to the Science Center.  Have
an idea?  Please tell me about it.

  Casey West

--
If unix is the face of the future I wanna go back to quill pens.
 -- Joseph Snipp