[pgh-pm] Re: facilities for meeting?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Feb 12 12:50:58 CST 2003

It was Wednesday, February 12, 2003 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: Hi Casey,
:
: For my talk tonight I have some static HTML slides to remind my
: addled brain what to say. Should I just post them on my website
: and access them from a computer there? Or bring a disk with the
: slides? Or bring a laptop with the slides on them?

To Chris and all other presenters:

There will be wireless (and wired) internet access at AMS.  The
conference room will also have a projector for you to connect to.  I
would suggest bringing your laptop, for instance, mine is broken and I
will need to share for my lightning talks.  :-)

Also, if you haven't talked to me about giving a talk, and you still
want to, come prepared.  I'm sure we'll have time.

See you all tonight!

--
Casey West