[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | 12.10.2003

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Dec 10 11:37:02 CST 2003

It was Tuesday, December 09, 2003 when casey at geeknest.com took the soap box, saying:
:
: *Sparkle Season Gathering*
:
: We're geeking out to one of two classic movies.
:
: There will also be a book drawing.  I'm giving away *Google Hacks* by
: O'Reilly.  If you'd like to add to the cheer, bring a book to give
: away, too!

I've got two kinds of popcorn, candy canes, and hershey's mint
chocolate.  And both movies (I'm voting for war games, personally).
It sounds like we'll have plenty of books to choose from, and I'm not
sure how to distribute.  So below is my current favorite.

  use List::Util qw[shuffle];
  print +(shuffle <DATA>)[0];

See you all there.

  Casey West