[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | 12.10.2003

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Dec 9 21:06:20 CST 2003

It was Tuesday, December 09, 2003 when David Hand took the soap box, saying:
: On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:26:12PM +0000, casey at geeknest.com wrote:
: > There will also be a book drawing.  I'm giving away *Google Hacks* by
: > O'Reilly.  If you'd like to add to the cheer, bring a book to give
: > away, too!
:
: I'll be going back to college--St. John's College, in Santa Fe--starting
: on January 16.  It's a liberal arts school, http://www.sjcsf.edu/.  I'll
: be there for four years.
:
: Most of my computer books are going to be worthless by then.  :-)  I'll
: be bringing those with me tomorrow night.  (Sorry, though, my copies of
: Knuth and K&R are coming with me.  :-) )

My evil plans have been thwarted once again!

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with AMIGA-DOS
The gun works pretty well, except that few people use one and it's