[pgh-pm] September Social Meeting Options

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Fri Aug 15 12:51:22 CDT 2003

There have been requests for two social meetings in particular:

A) Pittsburgh Pirates Game

B) Paintball

Both of these options will cost money.  The Paintball will be more
expensive than the game.

Please tell me what you would like to do.  If you don't like any of
these options and have a better idea, please tell me that too.

If I hear nothing, I'll assume the listed options are no good and
choose something else.

  Casey West

--
The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it.