[pgh-pm] June meetup schedule and plans

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Fri Apr 25 08:33:15 CDT 2003

http://pgh.pm.org/m/200306.html

The plans for the June meetup are coming together.  About 5.5 hours of
talk time is what I've alocated, and that should be enough.  Here are
some action items (I'm "Action Item" man!)

If you want to do a talk (regular or lightening) please let me know.
Allowed lengths are as follows.

  45 minutes -- super long talk, hey, we get bored easy :-)
  30 minutes -- 30 or less, if you need 20 that leaves a nice break
  5  minutes -- the lightning talk

If you're going to do a talk give me a name and a time.  If it's not a
lighning talk, give me a description as well.

Also for lightning talks, we're going to have a Gong Troll of some
kind, you will be restricted.  :-)

If you know of something more interesting (and cheap) for the evening,
let me know!

Thanks.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Genetic Algorithms
You create 10,000 strings describing the best way to shoot yourself in