[pgh-pm] Algorithms for finding words that are bases of others

Stella Daily stella at alumni.princeton.edu
Thu Apr 10 11:37:34 CDT 2003

D'oh! meant to send this to the list, not Casey...

Subject: Re: [pgh-pm] Algorithms for finding words that
are bases of others
From: "Stella Daily" <stella at alumni.princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: casey at geeknest.com

I heart Perl geeks. I'll be sure to tell you guys when
the finished crossword is published (if it is).

(For those who weren't at last night's meeting, this
whole thing got started because I was looking for words
that become new words when the letters -OW are added;
the result will be a crossword theme with answers like
LEGENDS OF THE FALLOW, BITTER PILLOW, ROSEANNE BARROW,
etc.)