[pgh-pm] Adendum and Other Info

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Apr 8 19:59:25 CDT 2003

Adam Foxson has been added to our talk schedule.  He has a nice
lighting talk about testing.  And the FAQ has been updated with
directions to AMS, specifically a link to the following:
  http://amsite.com/exchange/exchange.html

Further, I've contacted the President of the Zets
(http://www.zets.org) about a joint social meeting at Sorento's in
Oakland next month.  They're tech heads like us but with more
history.  :-)  Should be a lot of fun if they're game.

  Casey "King of Networking" West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Assembly Language
You crash the OS and overwrite the root disk. The system administrator