[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | 04.09.2003

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Apr 8 14:33:13 CDT 2003

It was Tuesday, April 08, 2003 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: casey at geeknest.com wrote:
: >*Techincal Talks*
: >
: >Two Pittsburgh Perl Mongers strut their stuff.
: >
: >*Location*
: >
: >  Agnew Moyer Smith Inc
: >  3700 South Water Street
: >  Suite 300
: >  http://amsite.com
: >  04.09.2003
: >  05:00
:
: Is that 7 PM (as the website says) or 5 PM (as the email says)?

I beat it!  For some reason, and I don't understand why it's so
liberal, Text::Autoformat was renumbering my time.  It thought
04.09.2003 was a section heading, and that the next number, 19:00 was
numbered wrong.  It's been fixed on the site and the next meeting
announcement will not have this problem.

  Casey West

--
Computers aren't intelligent, they only think they are.