[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | 04.09.2003

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Apr 8 14:21:37 CDT 2003

It was Tuesday, April 08, 2003 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: Casey West wrote:
: >: Is that 7 PM (as the website says) or 5 PM (as the email says)?
: >
: >Yes, that's 7PM, should say 19:00.  There is a bug in something that
: >translates that.  I've not uncovered it yet.
:
: Well, it's 5 PM *somewhere* ;-)

Well, I've nailed down the problem, but not why there's a problem.  I
use Text::Autoformat to tidy up the text version of a page and it's
making the conversion.  I've not dug deep enough to find out why, and
the source is kind of scary.  I'll come up with something in the mean time.

  Casey West

--
If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and