[pgh-pm] 02.2003 Lightning Talks Call For Participation

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Dec 12 13:31:19 CST 2002

The techincal meeting schedule for February has a little problem.  No
speakers!  There are a bunch of us on this mailing list, I'm sure
we're all doing something interesting with Perl that we can talk about
for five minutes.

Please (PLEASE!) email me with a title of something you can talk
about.  I'll remind you a few weeks before so you can prepare.
Preparing five minutes is not difficult.  No slides are necessary,
unless you really want to.

Talk about a cool module you're writing or you use.

Talk about or demonstrate your cool project.

Present your case for using a Perl 4, Perl 5.8, Threads, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you folks, I'll post what I get on the
web site as they come in.

Thanks.

--
Casey West