[pgh-pm] Welcome and a tiny Quiz

Sean McCune sean at redhandsoftware.com
Wed Dec 4 09:52:57 CST 2002

Hey all,

>   - Social and Technical separate
>   - Social and Technical together
>   - Something else entirely

It depends.  Going out for a beer and a sandwich after a technical meeting
sounds fine.  But if its going to be more elaborate than that, then having
them separate is probably a good idea.

> What sort of things would you like to learn about at meetings?

Who's doing what with perl and why.  Especially, practical applications of
various perl modules, not just an abstract presentation of Foo::Bar.

> What sort of things would you like to talk about at meetings?

Well, if I ever think up anything to talk about, I'll let you know.  :)

McC