[pgh-pm] Welcome and a tiny Quiz

Avi avi at finkel.org
Wed Dec 4 07:52:36 CST 2002

Hello to the list, I am Avi.

As for meetings, I prefer to have sepaate "social" and "technical"
meetings -- I think that the issue of venues is enough reason to keep
them vagules separate.  That is, it's hard to set up an overhead
projector at a Robot Fighting Club, and it's equally difficult to get
wetbar service in a conference room.  :)

  --Avi