[pgh-pm] Blort!

David Hand davidhand at davidhand.com
Wed Dec 4 07:28:07 CST 2002

Okay, this list needs to be sparked a bit.

Hi!  I'm David Hand.  I don't yet live in Pittsburgh, but I will soon,
having just taken a job for a Pittsburgh company.

My current project is a module, JavaScript::Parser, that does what you
might expect.  Next project will be Grammar::Munger, which will perform
all of those wonderfuul transformations and analyses given in the
algorithm listings of the Dragon Book[1].  Also working on a YAML
version of the Klingon dictionary as part of a continuing effort to
learn the fastest growing language in the Alpha Quadrant.

So, what'll be on-topic?  Random postings by members introducing
themselves?  Beer?  Whisky?  I'm from NY.pm, so I don't presume Perl
will necessarily be on-topic here.  :-)

[1] http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201100886

--
David "cogent" Hand