[Perth-pm] Anyone looking for work?

Bradley J. Gibby brad at touchline.com.au
Sun Sep 27 23:37:30 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

My small business has started growing and we're looking at adding new
modules to our flagship product.

The back end is written in Perl along with a HTML5/CSS3/Javascript front
end.

I'm looking for someone who's interested in contract work up front with the
view of full time employment down the track.

We currently have another Perl contractor but our workload is growing so
it's time to add another to the payload :)

Please let me know if you're interest via direct email to
brad at touchline.com.au

Thanks everyone!

Best Regards,
Bradley J. Gibby
Director of Research and Development
Touchline Connect

DISCLAIMER: This message and its attachments may contain
confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If
you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee) you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments
to anyone. Rather, you should delete this message and its attachments and
notify the sender by reply email. Any content of this message and its
attachments which does not relate to the official business of the Touchline
Connect Ltd must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by it. No
warranty is made that the email or attachment(s) are free from computer
virus or other defect. The material in this communication may also be
subject to copyright under the Copyright Act 1968.