[Perth-pm] Perth-pm Digest, Vol 37, Issue 1

Matthew Lock lockster at gmail.com
Tue May 15 21:51:59 PDT 2012

I have heard that Bunnings and Iinet develop in perl, plus some developers
in bioinformatics at units. So there's at least a few perl developers in
Perth.

On 16/05/2012, at 10:36 AM, Geoff Gunner <geoff.gunner.11 at gmail.com> wrote:

If all the perl developers in Perth applied for this job, would we even be
able to fill the 7 posts here? :)

Thanks, James, and keep them coming! I'll share my experiences with the
recruitment process if anyone is  interested to hear more about this later
on.

Geoff