[Perth-pm] Meeting Next Week (Wed 4th)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Mar 30 01:18:20 PDT 2012

Hello Perl Hackers of Perth!

A reminder that our next quarterly scheduled catch up is this coming
Wednesday, the 4th of April. I've chosen the Universal Bar again in
Northbridge as it coincides with Port 80 - the Perth Web Developers
group at the same venue.

Don't forget that Paul Fenwick will be here on May 1st at the Perth
Linux Users Group (www.plug.org.au) - this is FREE, so come along and
hear Paul talk about "Awesome Things You've Missed in Perl". This will
be at City West Lotteries House, 2 Delhi St starting at 7pm sharp (be
there around 6:30 to get a seat).

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>