[Perth-pm] Work.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jun 10 18:41:43 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Do we have any developers on the list who would like to take over a
small web project from me -- I am about to change jobs, and I have a
customer with a Perl Catalyst-based asset management system that is
about to go live, but will need some bug fixes and improvements. If
you're interested, please contact me ASAP, along with some details of
past Catalyst, DBIx::Class, HTML, JavaScript (and JQuery/AJAX), MySQL
and Amazon EC2 experience.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to