[Perth-pm] Perl Enquiry

Justinne Icawat jhusicawat_08 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 20:57:13 PDT 2011

To whom it may concern

I have an assignment cause I all new to Perl, just want to ask of how to do this instruction? :(
Design in English - > pseudo code, and implement in Java, an algorithm which:
Inputs a list of page accesses and an upper bound on the number of available page frames.
Outputs the most optimal page frame size for the list of page accesses using the LRL strategy.
Your algorithm should start with the available page frames as three and evaluate every possible page table size between 3 and the input upper bound.
Note that you should use a class to represent the page frame queue.
Try the Beladys Anomaly example from the lecture notes. Do you get the same result?

Hope you can help me with this.

Page Required 1 2 3 4 2 1 5 6 2 1 2 3 7 6 3 2 1 2 3 6

Front

Rear
Page Fault?